Want impartial advise on repair vs buying IT?
Improve your green credentials and save money.
All too often we go to sites and are told that other companies are proposing the replacement of perfectly good systems. We believe in working with the systems you have and will only advise replacement when a system has reached the end of its economic life or replacing them provides an overwhelming benefit.
Most users have very simple needs; internet, email and written documents. Simple system upgrades mean that 6 years life of a desktop should be standard. We repair on an ad-hoc basis or as part of a Hardware maintenance contract (see packages). Although we can do repairs onsite, it is often cheaper and faster for us to take the machine back to our offices where we have a large selection of spare parts.
Our repair service features:
- All Microsoft Operating Systems and most of their Application Software
- All makes of PCs
- Our partners repair and maintain printers
What can be upgraded?
- Computer memory or RAM (Random Access Memory). New operating system software consumes lots of memory when running. If your PCs are working slowly then we can often simply add additional memory
- Central processing unit of the PC (CPU). This is the brain of the PC and can be a bottle neck if the CPU is unable to run the latest computer software
- Hard disk drives – gives additional storage space for files and documents
These upgrades are simple and can be done in a few minutes, possibly saving you considerable expense in buying a new computer. Contact us now for advice or a quote.