Would senior Boardroom IT experience help your business planning?
The Abbey Support Company
Teamwork, experience and exceptional customer service are at the core of Abbey Support.
- Established in 2001
- Based in Wimbledon, London SW19; we work across Central, South and West London
- Experts in managing IT needs, cost effectively
- All engineers are specialists in Microsoft products and services and are either Microsoft certified or have Higher Education level qualifications
- We have an average client retention rate of over 8 years
- Highly skilled with both onsite and online IT provisions including Microsoft Office 365 cloud services, on premise Microsoft Servers and all aspects of business grade IT management & support.
We offer flexible support packages to suit the customer
Whether it’s routine maintenance or a one off project we work with a number of small businesses (5 to 50 employees) on everything from supporting their in house IT managers to providing full-service helpdesks.
For larger companies who have their own IT departments, we have the expertise and scalability to deliver one-off or specialised projects e.g computer migration or holiday cover.
In support of multinationals who have their IT teams located elsewhere around the world or country we provide a high quality local IT support option.
Through years of experience we have developed a network of service partners that can deal with all your problems, Microsoft to Apple, telephony to cabling, anti-virus to enterprise class firewalls, web design to application development. You name it, we, or one of our partners, has done it. We ensure that they share our mantra – value for money with outstanding service.